Kumari Palany & Co

No. of views : (2762)


Posted on: 04/Feb/2011 7:21:07 AM
So many of us misplace or lose some of our important documents such as Driving license, Ration card, Passport, Bank Pass Book, etc.,. The cost of retrieval notwithstanding the tension is very high. 

In case of Passport and Driving one has to complaint to the police and take certificate of loss. If you are lucky you will get into a good person, you will get a certificate from the police with minimum cost in minimum time [Seven days] and then you have to go to RTOs office and Passport Office. Sometimes they make our life hell .In these cases only Police understand your problem and help you. For issuing a duplicate passport or driving license, only God only would know why such paraphernalia is required. Anyway it is not to scare you but to be extra careful with such documents. 

Where we can help these unfortunate people, if find such documents orphaned any where let us put them into any nearby Post Boxes. They will automatically reach the owner and Fine will be collected from them. It is small social service. One day someone will help us.