What's New

No. of views : (5512)

Do you know these nuts could control our type-2 diabetes?


Posted on : 16/Jan/2019 10:42:46

There are many persons around us who have got high blood sugar levels in them. These persons are said to be having type-2 diabetes. It is important to note that persons having this issue would show symptoms like thirst, frequent urination loss of weight etc. The shocking piece of information is there are also few long term health issues which we could get by having this type-2 diabetes and these are heart diseases, strokes, diabetic retinopathy etc.

The news collected is type-2 diabetes occurred due to obesity and due to lack of exercise. Genetics also plays a huge role in getting this type-2 diabetes. Point to be noted is out of total 100 percent, type-2 diabetes accounts for 90 percent of diabetes and the rest 10% is due to type-1 diabetes and gestational diabetes. Packed with nutrients, intake of nuts could provide a solution for those who have type-2 diabetes in them. The superb information is nuts have proteins, fibres, healthy fats and antioxidants and hence these nuts are fantastic for foods for people having diabetes issue.

These nuts must be consumed by those having type-2 diabetes in them.

Almonds intake:

Controlling the blood glucose levels and lowering the risk of cardiovascular disease are achieved by intake of almonds by those having type-2 diabetes in them. The presence of fibres in almonds could make us feel full, regulate blood sugars etc.

Walnuts intake:

By making us to feel full and preventing us from unhealthy food cravings, walnut does superbly by helping us to lose weights. Type-2 diabetes could be lowered by intake of these walnuts.

Peanuts intake:

Also called as ground nut or goober etc, peanut is a legume crop grown for its seeds. Found growing in tropics and subtropics, these peanuts are loaded with proteins, fibers, fats, essential nutrients etc. It is said that by consuming peanuts blood sugar levels plus appetite in obese persons could be controlled.

Pistachios intake:

The studies have confirmed that the blood sugar levels in those having type-2 diabetes got lowered when they consumed pistachios. Pistachios have fibres, fats and proteins and these play superb roles in lowering the risk of getting type-2 diabetes.