Here is the procedure how to apply and get a death certificate online:
To start, visit the website:
- Click the option ‘Death Details’.
- An application will appear on the screen - ‘Apply for Death Registration’
- Fill this application form.
- Enter the details of the district, Urban Panchayat, e-mail ID, and telephone number.
- Next, fill up the details about the dead person.
- The dead person’s details, such as permanent address must be entered.
- Next step, enter the details of the place where the person died.
- Next, give the dead person’s address and details of the death.
- Fill up all other details as given in the application form and after completion, press the ‘submit’ button.
- Now, you will receive the Acknowledgement Number on the given Cell phone Number.
- Entring this number, click ‘Death Details Track Death Registration’.
- Enter the details of your Request Number or the telephone number.
- Now, click the ‘Generate’ button.
- Now, you can download the Death Certificate!
- Benefits of having the Death Certificate:
- Death Certificate will be useful in getting all the government welfare benefits and the dead person’s properties and assets to the heirs.