When something goes wrong do you tend to bounce back or do you fall apart?
What is Resilience?
Resilience is the ability to
- Recover from setbacks
- Adapt well to change
- Keep going in the face of adversity
A resilient person taps into their strengths & seeks help from support systems to overcome challenges & work through problems when they face stress, setbacks & difficult emotions
Resilience is a special skill.
It is an adaptive way of thinking & has to be developed gradually with techniques for improving one’s initial mental response to something bad or unwanted.
In this live offline workshop you will learn
- To be focussed, flexible & productive in good & bad times
- Face uncertainity with confidence
- Manage & control difficult emotions like anger & despair
- Boost your self esteem & self confidence
- Strengthen how you communicate with others especially during pressure so your relationships serve you
You will learn tips, tools, techniques through interactive, practical exercises & group work during the workshop
I have over 45 years of experience in helping over 30,000 patients to have quality of life despite limitations after major health challenges which also disrupted their lives, forcing them to accept change.
I will also be sharing the lessons I have learnt through my personal experience of making the comeback better than the setback after life & health challenges
Creative Karma presents this live onsite workshop after five years.
Limited seats. Fantastic opportunity to shake off the pandemic fear, losses, uncertainity to forge ahead to a promising future
Madras Management Association
Anna Salai, Teynampet,
Chennai - 600 006.
- Date: 30 Jul 2022, Saturday
- Time: 9am to 6pm
Investment ₹5000/- p per head
One buddy (friend or family) can register for ₹3500/-