What's New



No. of views : (1292)

Gas explosion lead by Gas Service Agent: Victim Complained

...................................................................................................

Posted on : 04/Jan/2013 13:33:26



 
 
 

Yesterday there was a shocking news that an explosion due to gas leakage in a apartment at washermenpet the victimised women complained that the fault is in hand of the service agent who failed to check the leakage properly.

Mr.Basrullah Khan & Ms.Parshitha where residents of Mint Modern City  apartment situated near washarmenpet Bridge. yesteday today at dawn Mr.Basrullah khan got earlier and gone to kitchen for make tea and after completion he switch offed the gas stove whereas the gas was leaked through the tube connected to the cylinder from stove.

Mr.Basrullah khan didnt noticed the leakage and he oned the light switch in the room suddenly the cylinder exploded in that the balcony  of their apartment fell down on two sleeping persons where they two were dead. And 5 other got injured severely.