Are you looking to kick-start a business where you deal with grading and marketing commodities with AGMARK registration? If yes, then should be fully equipped with the essential infrastructure. You should further be able to process the commodity and own your laboratory. You also need to have approved access for state grading laboratory, cooperative, association, or commercial laboratory. For all the C.A., it is mandatory to have their own laboratory.
The application should be made with the sub-office or regional office of the directorate of marketing and inspection called DMI. To grade through the respective state grading laboratory, the application has to be sent to the state authority.
Requirement of Application Proceedings of Agmark :
- A copy of test report which is duly authenticated, from independent Agmark recognized laboratory.
- There should be Document which is authenticating the establishment of the firm, such as Registration by Company Registrar
- If the applicant is a company, then the memorandum of association.
- If the applicant is a partnership firm, then they have to submit their partnership deed which is a written document containing ruled and regulations of the partnership.
- Name of the products for which the company wants Agmark standardization.
- Name of the applicant should also be mentioned
- Name of the Firm or the Company
- Address of the Firm or the Company
- Product sample should also be submitted in small sachets.
- Total gross product in K.g. for last year should also be mentioned
- Turnover of last year of the company
- Documents are required for Agmark Registration
Application Form :
- Demand draft of Rs.1000
- Map of the factory or the office
- Memorandum of the company which represents its objective and the powers
- Company registration certificate
- List of machinery
- Trademark registration certificate