The recent digitalization has brought in the Aadhaar based e-KYC verification for many financial and general services like Tax payment, Pension transactions, Opening of the bank accounts, e-signatures or property registrations. So it is very important to verify the authentications and loadings in your Aadhaar card to avoid misuse of any kind or theft of your personal identification details.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) official website gives access to Aadhaar card holders to verify their authentication history. Below are the basic steps to check your Aadhaar History in the official website of UIDAI.
1. Go to the website address https://uidai.gov.in/
and then click Aadhaar services tab on the home page. You can check the authentication history of your Aadhaar card for past 6 months by entering your unique identification number. A total of previous 50 transactions will be listed out for you to verify the authentication.
2. Enter the Aadhaar number and get a security code, One-Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
3. You can choose one of the types of authentication history listed down after entering the unique Aadhaar number and OTP. Demographic, Biometric, OTP, Biometric and OTP. Choose the OTP option and enter the number you received in your registered mobile.
4. After entering the necessary details the UIDAI official portal will list the history with modality, time, date and name of the AUA (Authentication User Agency). There is an option to sort out any kind of display error of your authentication history based on the absence of details in your Aadhaar history.
5. Email: If your Aadhaar card is registered with e-mail id, you will receive a mail with all the authentication details. The response code obtained from the UIDAI can be used to check more details of your transactions of the Aadhaar card for various verifications and authentications. The details will mention about the status of a particular Aadhaar transaction, the device use for the e-KYC verification and the services for which the particular transaction is applied.
6. If you do not verify a particular history as yours or recognizing any history being misused, you can contact the AUA to find the details of the authentication. You can call 1947 to sort out the issue with UIDAI directly or rise queries and emergency activation from UIDAI by forwarding the mail to email@example.com.
With these steps you can base your verification of your particulars in Aadhaar history and it is our responsibility not to allow any kind of illegal transactions or misuse of our own personal details.